Let us work with you!
Payment Plan Option
Deposit is nonrefundable but valid for full credit if class dates need to be changed for up to 2 years. $35 setup fee. After deposit, payments up to 4 months. All payment plans must be paid with a valid credit card on file. The date of each month may be selected by the registrant if desired. If there’s non-payment, the certificate of completion for the training may be withheld.
Courses in OR ($300 non-refundable deposit may be applied to future credit within 3 weeks prior to the training); Courses OUTSIDE OF OREGON: No returns. Credit may be applied at instructor’s discretion. All attendees including the instructor plan advanced travel and there is NO return/refund.
For in person courses, a rapid test negative prior to training and masks during training still required. Please make alternative arrangements for attending if any symptoms arise (live on zoom or switch to a different date).
- How do you identify as a BIPOC individual?
- How you see doula work fitting into your professional life?
- How you see the needs of BIPOC families and doula care.
- Anything else you wish to share about your life experience, skills or interest in birth work.
- Do you need a payment plan for the remainder?
- A statement of commitment that you will serve 3 BIPOC families in the first of being a doula
- Anything else you’d like us to know about you in consideration for this scholarship?