Doula Business Incubator
Become a Doula: Doula business incubator
Included When You Join the Doula Incubator
- 12 three-hour hybrid Doula Learning Circles
- 3 hours of 1-on-1 mentorship with a professional doula
Tools and Resources
BONUS 2!! A once-a-month in-person Doula Skills Share
BONUS!! Three Months of Mentorship Membership
(includes Doula Panel Nights, Direct Clients leads for Certification, The Doula Lifestyle, Step-by-Step with Clients from prenatal to postpartum visits)
Our Journey Together
- Week 1: Defining YOU as your business
- Week 2: Filing your business structure
- Week 3: Opening your “office space”
- Week 4: Documenting your business expenses & write-offs
- Week 5: Grow you garden: thriving practice
- Week 6: Aligning with your values
- Week 7: Your story & how to share it
- Week 8: Attracting your ideal client
- Week 9: Purpose: what’s your mission?
- Week 10: Your customer pathway
- Week 11: Marketing strategy that aligns with you & your business
- Week 12: Know your yumbers
Doula Business Incubator
Birth Business Basics and Beyond!
Do you want more clients?
Do you want to be credentialed, certified and able to get reimbursed?
Do you want to have a thriving practice?
Did you miss the Doula Business/Mentorship Intro?
Our next Business Incubator Starts April 20, 2023
The Mother Tree Doula Business Incubator (our Internship re-envisioned!) has 15 years of experience supporting doulas to build sustainable doula practices with business skills, doula experts, mentorship and more!
Now is your time to say yes to the Doula Life and receive the Confidence, Community and Connections that makes your dreams a reality!
Register for the Doula Incubator and receive 3 months to the Mentorship Membership 6-Month Program!!
Includes and not limited to the following
- Earn 1:1 credit per month
- Monthly Doula Planning Learning Circle
- Self Paced curriculum (birth or postpartum)
- Prenatal Contact
- Supporting Parent Transitions
- Supporting Difficult Births
- Supporting Postpartum families
- Infant Feeding
- Membership to Gateway Doula Group/PDX Doulas
- Skills Days
- 1-1 Doula Leads (pro bono)
- On Call (Solo Doula, Co-Doula, Shift 12/24)
One payment of
3 monthly payments
6 monthly payments
Choose which payment plan works best for you!
Meet your instructors:
Jesse Remer she/her
CD/BDT(DONA), PCD/PDT(DONA) LCCE, FACCE; Mother Tree Founder (DONA) Certified Birth Doula; DONA International Birth & Postpartum Doula Trainer; Founding Member, Oregon Doula Association (Education Chair); Executive Director, PDX Doulas; Principal, Gateway Doula Group; Lamaze Childbirth Educator, Mother Tree International MentorFor the past three decades she has supported healthy birth outcomes as a Lamaze Childbirth Educator, DONA International Birth and Postpartum Doula Trainer and Founder of Mother Tree International. She has supported thousands of families and doulas in the childbearing year. Learn more about Jesse and our other mentors HERE.
Tisha West she/her
TRAINER: (CD) DONA, CLC, Cultural Competency, Collaborative Professional Doula Practice, Traditional Health Worker Doula, DONA International Certified, Mother Tree International Mentor
Leticia West is a full time birth, postpartum doula and placenta encapsulation specialist. She is a co-lead doula for the Mother Tree Internship and THW Training Track. She serves on the Oregon Doula Associations Board of Directors as Membership Chair. She is committed to bringing doulas together to connect with resources and families throughout the state of Oregon. Learn more about Tisha and our other mentors HERE.